Adrienne Walker has a Solo Exhibit for the month of Nov, in the Lyons Art Gallery, Mandel JCC, 5221 Hood Road,
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
We All Wish You The Best Of Luck
Judy Nuno has had a busy summer.
"Snacktime in Kununi Village" won 3rd Place
At Coral Springs Museum of Art to Nov. 21.
Judy Nunno's painting "Six Ways to Sundae" is featured in Splash 17:
Inspiring Subjects and won Honorable Mention in the 2017 Art Kudos International Juried Art Competition.
APPARENTLY WATERCOLOR 2017
Thomas Rebek -
Judy Nunno -
Coral Springs Museum Lobby Show
2nd Place: Tammy Seymour
Plantation Art Guild Members Show
Jorge Leon -
Judy Nunno -
Accepted into the Kansas Watercolor Society Exhibition
Teresa Kirk for "Ladies in Waiting"
Marilyn Johansen for "Staying on Time"
Pennsylvania Watercolor Society Exhibition
Marilyn Johansen -
• The Bubble Meister took an Honorable Mention Award at the WITVA Artistic Visions Show at the Palm Beach Cultural Center.
• Sunshine Returns to Janine’s took the Judge’s Recognition Award at the WITVA Artful Spirits Show at the Armory Center.
• Snowy Refuge took the Judge’s Recognition Award at the WITVA show at the West Boca Imaging Center.
• A little Bit of Heaven took 2nd Place at the PBWS Member Show at the Boynton Beach Library.
• I have 3 plein air paintings on display with Plein Air Palm Beach at the Multilingual Center in W. Palm Beach
• Quiet Interlude was accepted into the Miami Watercolor Society Annual Fall Exhibition in Coconut Grove
If you are having a show and need racks please call
Marilyn Young 954-
Thomas Rebek has several announcements that he is proud of: His watercolor painting entitled “Pull Me” was accepted into the American Watercolor Society’s 150 anniversary exhibition at the Salmagundi Club in NY. It will be on display from April 3 to 22, 2017
His watercolor entitled “Crystal Apple” won the first prize award at the annual Impressions Show at the Bonnet House and will be on display until May 20. His watercolor entitled “Great Performances” won a second prize award at the Black and White exhibition at the Broward Art Guild. It will be there until March 18.
Carol Z. Brody was invited to give a demo for the Florida Watercolor Society's convention in September. Her demo will be Sat., Sept. 16th at 3:15pm. Carol hopes to see you there.
Saundra Newman’s note to us: “I wanted to tell you that for me, last night’s meeting was one of the best! I thought Ted Matz’s approach to painting was informative, refreshing and enlightening. He had such a pleasant manner. I really enjoyed it and hope I can incorporate some of it into my painting. “Also, I won Emerging Artist Award from Gold Coast at their most recent show. It’s been a good year.”
Marilyn Liedman received an invitation to do a Demonstration Workshop at the Florida Watercolor Society’s Sept., 2017 Annual Convention in Coral Springs, FL. & she won 2nd Place for her “Gardens at Budapest” at Miami Watercolor Society’s 44th Annual Spring Exhibit.