Palm Beach Watercolor Society (PBWS) is a 501(3)c not‐for‐profit organization promoting excellence and education in all forms of water media to its members and to the public.
Advantages of Membership in Palm Beach Watercolor Society
• High quality artist demonstrations at monthly meeting, FREE for members, $2.00 for non-
• Monthly newsletter announcing exhibitions, calendar activities, membership news, entry calls and other art news.
• Member only juried exhibitions with cash awards and members discount in PBWS sponsored open juried exhibitions.
• Signature Membership Program whereby our artists can earn the required number of points to qualify as a Signature Member
by entering, and winning awards at our exhibitions
• Member only DVD lending library, $2.00 for members
• Open Studio, with professional model, bi-
• PBWS offers a series of exciting and informative workshops taught by national and international award‐winning instructors, who
also demonstrate varied water media techniques at several of our monthly general membership meetings. Members receive
discount and early registration privilege for workshops